Sunday, May 3, 2015

'Blustardusk' by Tanya Biondi


Blurb

Young Nausikaa is mistakenly taken onboard by an alien spaceship. She will discover new worlds and populations and she will find love, but also a deep feeling of melancholy for all she has left behind. With her, we will get to know the Anusians and their society, both rigid and harmonious, together with many other wonderful creatures that populate this universe. The novel is set in alien space, nevertheless the fundamental theme is love, which emerges also when not directly spoken of. The atmosphere is that of fantasy and adventure. A book suited for a public of dynamic, romantic dreamers.


http://amzn.to/1E854mu



Bio

I was born in 1968 in London but grew up in Italy. I have travelled often between Italy, were I still reside, and England. I have written eitght poetry collections and this is my first novel, the second one is being written right now. I also make music and paint.

Find me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ediguvan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to tremendous amounts of spam, all comments are moderated and will be approved and published throughout the day.